Monday 23 October 2017

Gonzo the Great replica

Now I am going to show you one of my favorite replicas that I built and it's Gonzo the Great.

Gonzo is made of blue fur. His nose is carved from blue foam and covered with sky blue netting. His eyes are made of split ping pong balls with felt pupils and eyelids. His clothes are just doll clothes that I can change around. His boots are glue on and the are made of metallic blue fabric.

This was originally and experimental Cookie Monster replica but he was too small and too skinny to be Cookie so I recycled him into Gonzo but I am planning on rebuilding Cookie soon.


I think that he turned out just great and you will defiantly be seeing him in all my videos (you already saw him in Jim Henson the true genius) well that's all and next you will see Animal so see you soon.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment