Wednesday 18 October 2017

Miss Piggy Replica

Hello again. Now I will show you my Miss Piggy Replica.

Piggy is 21 inches tall. She is made of a beige polar fleece blanket. Her hair is a blonde wig that I bought at a thrift store. Her gloves are made with metallic blue fabric. Her dress is made from some navy blue fabric with a flower design. she has small fish net stockings. Her nose and ears are carved from blue foam and covered with fleece. Her eyes are white felt with blue felt eyelids and pupils, purple feather eyelashes and black sharpie eyeliner. Her mouth plate is red cardboard with a felt tongue. Her shoes are just baby sized shoes that came with a previous puppet and last but not least she has purple feathered coughs around her shoulders.

Oh and of course she has two wooden barbecue skewers that I gave her as arm rods and her torso, arms and lags are stuffed with polyester bating.

The patterns I used for her are all from the book "Dressing the Naked Hand" (except for the torso, I made that from scratch).

And that's my Miss Piggy replica, next you will probably see Fozzie Bear so stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment