Wednesday 25 October 2017

Scooter Replica

 Hi ho again muppet fans, today I going to show you muppet replica number 6, it's Scooter.

I made him using the same peach poplar fleece as Animal. his glasses are just an adjusted pair of soft plastic toy glasses with split ping pong ball eyes and felt pupils, his hair is made from scraps of Fozzie's towel, his jacket is the same fleece I used for Kermit with buttons sewn on, he has a red felt mouth and a piece of a blue jean leg for his sleeve (but you can't see it in this photo), he has bendy fingers and wooden barbecue skewers for arm rods.

I really like how Scooter turned out. Scooter is probably one of my favorite muppets. He is a half bodied Scooter (one of my only muppets without legs)



The design was based on an 80's Scooter like you see in The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppets a Celebration of 30 years and The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show.

Well that's Scooter and again if you have requests more more replicas let me know.

1 comment:

  1. That Scooter Muppet is really well done! Next up, you should make a replica of one of the anything muppets from sesame street.

    ReplyDelete