Tuesday 24 October 2017

Animal replica

Okay it's now my 5th muppet replica page and this one is about my Animal replica.

Animal is made of peach polar fleece and has hair made from a hot pink feather boa, his eyes are ping pong balls and his nose is an orange ping pong ball, he has a felt tongue and plastic teeth. I used the same head, arm and leg patterns as Miss Piggy which were from the book "Dressing the Naked Hand" and I used two wooden barbecue skewers for arm rods.

His eyebrows are a black feather trim and the best part about him is he has a slide inside his head so he can blink his eyes. This is my first puppet with an eye mechanism.

His torn up clothes are made of scrap fabric and old rags. He also has some wires inside his hands so you can bend his fingers.


Related image

His look was based on an early 70's version of Animal like from season 1 of The Muppet Show and The Muppet Show Pilot.

Well that's my Animal replica. If you have requests for other muppet replicas let me know in the comments below.








No comments:

Post a Comment